Mulberry Lane True home Within Your Reach <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Location of project:
- Located in the New Urban area Mo Lao, Vietnamese Europe Village, Ha Dong district.
- To City Centre: 10km.
- To Tran Phu Street: 500m.
- To Le Van Luong street: 200m.
- To the new administrative center (My Dinh): 3km.
- Investor: CapitaLand Ltd. Singapore - Hoang Thanh Ltd.
- Exclusive Distributor Block D: Century Real Estate Mega Center STDA CenGroup.
- Total area: 24.466sqm.
- Number of buildings: 5 buildings: A, B, C, D, E.
- Number of floors: 27-38.
- Apartment Type: Studio, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, penthouses.
- The area of apartments: 1 br 45 sqm; 2 BRS: 88-114 sqm; 2brs + 1: 123-127 sqm; 3 BRS: 113-154 sqm; 3brs + 1: 118-137 sqm; Duplex: 80 sqm.
- Utilities: 54 Utilities indoor & outdoor.
Utility systems are divided into 2 groups of indoor and outdoor will surely please the family lived in Mulberry Lane.
- The highlight is a giant swimming pool as standard of luxury resort.
- Exercising area, yoga, golf, badminton, multipurpose stadium, gym, table tennis ...
- For children: Children's play room, climbing wall, playground…
- Space for the elderly: the gaming room, fitness corner, taichi ...
- And a lot of green space, sky garden, walkways, poolside BBQ corner, foot massage path ...
- The home also has private parking for park visitors and residents own cars, spacious reception hall.
Mulberry Lane is the first project in Hanoi won BCA (Singapore Ministry of Construction) Green Mark Award:
- Energy efficiency.
- Water saving.
- Environmental Protection.
- Great quality of Building Environment.
- Big green area.
- With all the features, high utility services, comprehensive infrastructure, prime location ... customers can own house in MULBERRY LANE within 1.300USD/sqm.
Why MULBERRY LANE?
- Investors reputation.
- Have experience in real estate management.
- The project has many benefits for all 3 generations.
- Mulberry Lane is the first project in Hanoi was awarded the Green Mark Award.
- Better living environment (in Mo Lao new urban area).
- Prime location, convenient transportation, which is connected directly to the highway going into the city center.
- Progress is committed.
Project progress and payment methods:
- Currently the project is completed and hand over to you right now!
- Customers can pay 20% of the apartments after signing the contract, the remaining 80% after the handover complete, or 100% with lower price.
Please contact us today for a free consultation.
Hotline 24/7: 0967 549 224