Mulberry Lane True home Within Your Reach (For Vietnamese and Foreigner)
Location of project: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Located in the New Urban area Mo Lao, Vietnamese Europe Village, Ha Dong district.
- To City Centre: 10km.
- To Tran Phu Street: 500m.
- To Le Van Luong street: 200m.
- To the new administrative center (My Dinh): 3km.
- Investor: CapitaLand Ltd. Singapore - Hoang Thanh Ltd.
- Exclusive Distributor Block D: Century Real Estate Mega Center STDA CenGroup.
- Total area: 24.466sqm.
- Number of buildings: 5 buildings: A, B, C, D, E.
- Number of floors: 27-38.
- Apartment Type: Studio, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, penthouses.
- The area of apartments: 1 br 45 sqm; 2 BRS: 88-114 sqm; 2brs + 1: 123-127 sqm; 3 BRS: 113-154 sqm; 3brs + 1: 118-137 sqm; Duplex: 80 sqm.
- Utilities: 54 Utilities indoor & outdoor.
Utility systems are divided into 2 groups of indoor and outdoor will surely please the family lived in Mulberry Lane.
- The highlight is a giant swimming pool as standard of luxury resort.
- Exercising area, yoga, golf, badminton, multipurpose stadium, gym, table tennis ...
- For children: Children's play room, climbing wall, playground…
- Space for the elderly: the gaming room, fitness corner, taichi ...
- And a lot of green space, sky garden, walkways, poolside BBQ corner, foot massage path ...
- The home also has private parking for park visitors and residents own cars, spacious reception hall.
Mulberry Lane is the first project in Hanoi won BCA (Singapore Ministry of Construction) Green Mark Award:
- Energy efficiency.
- Water saving.
- Environmental Protection.
- Great quality of Building Environment.
- Big green area.
- With all the features, high utility services, comprehensive infrastructure, prime location ... customers can own house in MULBERRY LANE within 1.200USD/sqm with basic funitures...
Project progress and payment methods:
- Currently the project is completed and hand over to you right now!
- Customers can pay 20% of the apartments after signing the contract, the remaining 80% after the handover complete with lower price. Or 50% after signing the contract, 30% at the end of 2014 and remaining 20% at the end of 2015.
NOTE: Providing FULL services for FOREIGNERS buying an apartment in Mulberry Lane until finish the contract.
Please contact us today for a free consultation.
Hotline 24/7: 0967 549 224