Building Operations Manager – Code: BOM-H
*Work location: Cau Giay District, Hanoi
* Experience: More than 7 years in management property area. Prefered building management.
*Salary: Negotiable depend on experience from 1,000USD
*Department: Executive Office
*Report to: Managing Director
*Full-time, short-term contract (6 months)
*English Language: Advanced level.
provides advises and counsels to the Special Assistant to Managing Director, the Managing Director and the Management on operation issues: Sales and Marketing, Human Resources management, Maintenance & Engineering management, Security management and Cleaning management. He/She is responsible for managing personnel of the HR&AD department, Maintenance & Engineering department, Building Attendant department and Property Care Service department on their daily job to ensure the effective operation
Sales and Marketing Area:
- Market office spaces to the potential Customers. Identify prospective Tenants.
- Work with agencies for sales and marketing issues.
- Prepare/Review Offer Letter and Lease Agreement. Follow up Lease Agreement.
- Prepare marketing activity reports.
- Manage the Tenants database including Tenants information, contracts, and others services.
- Handle all Customers’ complaints and feedbacks.
- Handle all administrative issues with the Tenants.
- Handle some pending AR with the Tenants.
Human Resource Area:
- Manage the Human Resource function: recruitment & selection; compensation and benefits; training and development; employee relations; Company policies and regulations; Company hygiene & safety system; Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Manage the Administrative function in the company: purchasing, fixed asset controlling, and office equipment maintenance…
Maintenance & Engineering, Security and Cleaning Area:
- Manage Maintenance & Engineering department, Building Attendant department and Property Care Service department.
- Oversee daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary (Sales & Marketing, Human Resource & Administration, Maintenance & Engineering, Security and Cleaning) to deliver high quality services to Tenants.
- Work with operational areas to ensure that effective processes exist and are maintained for all business support activities.
- Establish procedures and ensure smoothly corporation among all departments.
- Implement business strategies set by the the Special Assistant to Managing Director, the Managing Director and the Management.
- Provide regular clear reporting to the the Special Assistant to Managing Director, the Managing Director and the Management on Tenants, operation and team performance in line with business objectives.
- Report to and advise the Special Assistant to Managing Director, the Managing Director and the Management in all matters of importance.
- Assist the the Special Assistant to Managing Director, Managing Director in other issues.
- Work with team managers to identify and implement solutions to issues/problems.
- Works with Auditors, Authorities, and Suppliers…
- Other duties may be assigned when required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in business administration.
- Experience: More than 7 years in management property area. Prefered building management.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Management and Leadership Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Teamwork, Cost Consciousness, Diversity, Organizational Support, Strategic Thinking, Judgment, Motivation, Planning/Organizing, Professionalism, Quality, Quantity, Safety and Security, Adaptability, Attendance/Punctuality
- English Language: Advanced level.
- Salary: negotiable depend on experience from 1,000USD
- Social & other legal insurances followed by Vietnam Labor Law
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment with strong promotion opportunities
* How to apply:
- Interested candidates send CV to e-mail email@example.com with the title: Name – Year of Birth – Location (for example: Nguyen Hong Phuong – 1980 – BOM-H)
- Phone: 02471096868
- Detail: https://gpo.vn/building-operations-manager-code-bom-h/